Subject: RE: Packet received (case: 116101306)
From: Michelle Stallings <[email-masked]>
To: Michael B <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 17:00:01 -0500

Hi Michael,

We found a copy of the service that you received. We believe the service
that you received belong to a company name CSC - Corporation Services
Company. Can you send me back the original service? If so, I can email you
a FedEx label.

Thank so much!

Michelle Stallings
  ------------------------------

*From:* Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Thursday, January 08, 2015 4:00 PM
*To:* Michelle Stallings
*Subject:* Packet received (case: 116101306)

Hello Michelle.

I am receipt of a package that was sent to my attention for a Writ of
Garnishment.  I do not think this should have been sent to me or our
company.  Can you look into this for me to confirm?  Please let me know how
to proceed.

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS