Subject: RE: Packet received (case: 116101306)
From: Michelle Stallings <[email-masked]>
To: Michael B <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 09:59:18 -0500

According to the state of Utah, Corporation System was filed on 1/27/2014,
naming us as agent. Also, the business address is your address.

Please see the attachment.

Michelle Stallings
  ------------------------------

*From:* Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Friday, January 09, 2015 9:47 AM
*To:* Michelle Stallings
*Subject:* Re: Packet received (case: 116101306)

Hello Michelle.

The problem is that we are not Corporation Service.  Our company names
would be: Labor Law Poster Service, Corporate Records Service, or Council
for Corporations.  Corporation Service has never been our company.  Let me
know how you would prefer me to proceed.

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS

*From:* Michelle Stallings <[email-masked]>

*Sent:* Friday, January 09, 2015 8:35 AM

*To:* Michael B <[email-masked]>

*Subject:* RE: Packet received (case: 116101306)

Hi Michael,

Our agent contacted us and according to our agent, the process server that
delivered the Writ of Garnishment stated that the service is for your
company - Corporation Service.

If the service is not affiliated with you company, you must return the
service to the state or notify the contact party on the garnishment.

Thanks,

Michelle Stallings
  ------------------------------

*From:* Michael B [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Thursday, January 08, 2015 4:00 PM
*To:* Michelle Stallings
*Subject:* Packet received (case: 116101306)

Hello Michelle.

I am receipt of a package that was sent to my attention for a Writ of
Garnishment.  I do not think this should have been sent to me or our
company.  Can you look into this for me to confirm?  Please let me know how
to proceed.

Thank you,
Michael B
LLPS