Subject: RE: Credit card reports for audit
From: "Maureen Miller" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 15:04:09 -0500

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the information.  I am trying to reconcile the following
journal entry:

Cash #1030                  13,711.95

Acct Rec. #1100             6,053.67

Revenue #3000            (19,765.52)

I have reviewed the spreadsheets trying to find the right combination of
activity to support the journal entry.  I am attaching a copy of the
bank statement that shows the deposit to the bank at $13,711.95.  I am
also enclosing  the general ledger showing the Acct Rec. amount of
$6,053.67 is the combination of two amounts posted to accounts
receivable - trade.  The amounts are $1,755.40 and $4,298.27.

Is it possible to support these numbers with detail invoices?  Please
call me if  you would like to discuss.  

Thanks,

Maureen

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 9:27 AM
To: Maureen Miller
Subject: Credit card reports for audit

Hi Maureen.

I have attached 2 files that contain the details of the credit cards for
August 4, 2008 thru August 11, 2008.  The AMEX is processed through a
different host so those are in their own report.  There is no reference
to a single deposit for the specific amount you were seeking.  I believe
it is probably a single entry for multiple deposits.  Hopefully this is
helpful.

Thank you,
Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]