Subject: FW: Documentation
From: "Maureen Miller" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 17:48:53 -0400

Hi Mike and Amber,

I am forwarding an e-mail that I had sent Steve concerning some
additional documentation that we need for the auditors.  Please let me
know if you have any questions or concerns with the list.  Would it be
possible to have the documents by the end of business tomorrow?

Thanks,

Maureen

From: Maureen Miller 
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 11:41 AM
To: 'Steve Fata'
Subject: Documentation

Hi Steve,

I am attaching a listing of expense that we need to provide the auditors
with documents to support the expenses.  Please review and let me know
what documents would be available.

Thanks

Maureen

Maureen A. Miller, C.P.A.

Hall & Romkema

3495 Coolidge Road

East Lansing, MI 48823

(517) 337-8900