Subject: Your Florida Annual Report
From: "Stephanie Hart" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 09:55:43 -0500

Dear Client,

The State of Florida now sends annual report reminders via email only.
Please note that your annual report must be filed on their website by May 1
st - http://www.sunbiz.org/index.html.  It is our goal to maintain quality
registered agent service in every State.  When filing your annual report,
please confirm you have our most current information listed for the
registered agent.  Any necessary changes can be made when filing the report
using Michael Ashley as the authorized agent.

Registered Agents Legal Services, *LLC*

155 Office Plaza Drive, Suite A

Tallahassee, FL 32301

Thank you for your attention to this matter.  Please contact our office with
any questions at 800-400-6650.

Registered Agents Legal Services, LLC

Stephanie Hart
Registered Agents Legal Services, LLC
800-400-6650
www.inclegal.com
[email-masked] <blocked::mailto:[email-masked]>