Subject: IRS Audit
From: "Maureen Miller" <[email-masked]>
To: "Steve Fata" <[email-masked]>, "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Joe Romkema" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 17:15:50 -0400

Good Afternoon

I am attaching a calculation the IRS is using to determine the accuracy
of the cost of goods sold and ending inventory.  Based on their
calculation we have overstated our cost of the posters for the month of
December.  If you could review his calculation and let me know your
thoughts I would appreciate it.  

I think one area that he has not considered is that he is looking at the
month of December.  I don't think he took into consideration the
seasonal activity.  Steve and I have already discussed another that is
not taken into consideration is the posters that are disposed of each
year. 

Mike,  Steve thought that you have a record of the posters that have
become obsolete.  If so can you provide me with the records for 2007 and
2008?

Thanks,

Maureen

Maureen A. Miller, C.P.A.

Hall & Romkema

3495 Coolidge Road

East Lansing, MI 48823

(517) 337-8900