Subject: W-4 forms
From: "Brandy Jonker-Burke" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 13:59:34 -0400

Mike,

In the past we have had some of your employees requesting to change
their W-4 forms often.  Maybe they have met one of the criteria, but I
just wanted you to be aware that this is happening and the Federal law
states that it can't be changed without reason.  This has just become an
ongoing thing that we were overlooking (allowing) but we need to put an
end to it.  It is causing confusion on our end.  Please let your
employees know that they will need to remain the same until the New
Year.  

Also, I am not sure who has the authority to decide when the employee
advances can be skipped or not.  Please let me know if that can only
come from you.  We are just trying to simplify things on our end and we
are not sure who has the right to request the repayments to be skipped
or not.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Thanks

Brandy Jonker-Burke
Staff Accountant
Hall & Romkema, PLC
P 517.337.8900
F 517.337.8906
[email-masked]