Subject: RE: paperwork confirmed
From: "John D Smith Jr" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 09:28:59 -0400

Thanks for following up Mike.

I will ask that any correspondence she provides be sent directly to me
as this is now considered an audit case. Should the information 

justify, I will be happy to close it as un-audited, otherwise it will
necessarily go through a process. I will take care of the registration
and any administrative requirements. 

If you would prefer, I will be happy to communicate with her (or
whomever you like) through out the rest of the audit.

Please advise.   

 

Regards,

John Smith

Tax Auditor

Audit Services

South Carolina Department of Revenue

301 Gervais Street

Columbia, SC 29214

803-898-5343

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 4:46 PM
To: John D Smith Jr
Subject: Fw: paperwork confirmed

 

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

To: [email-masked] 

Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 2:11 PM

Subject: paperwork confirmed

John,

I wanted to let you know I finally spoke to the person who does our
registration at the accountants office.  Unfortunately, she works
part-time and I just got a call back today.  She told me that she will
be filling out the paperwork and will mail it directly to the proper
office.  It should get there in a matter of days.  Thank you for your
patience understanding regarding this manner.

Sincerely,

Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]