Subject: RE: Current W2 change
From: "Brandy Jonker-Burke" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 16:18:15 -0500

She had taken off the exempt but be she left it at 2 and because of her
low amount of hours it didn't withhold anything.  I have changed it to
zero.

Brandy Jonker-Burke
Staff Accountant
Hall & Romkema, PLC
P 517.337.8900
F 517.337.8906
[email-masked]

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 4:00 PM
To: Brandy Jonker-Burke
Subject: Current W2 change

Brandy,

I know your busy and tired and probably just plain exhausted but we need
to have an adjustment done on Amanda Lefluer's withholdings.  I had
called Stacy last week and she must have forgot or it just got missed.
It's all good though!  Amanda had filled out her Federal to mark "2" at
the top, "0" in the total and Exempt at the bottom.  No why couldn't you
all figure that out?  Any way, can you just set her at "0" and white out
all the other markings?  If you have any questions regarding this please
do not hesitate to call.

Thank you,

Michael Bishop
Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked]