Subject: RE: Caraustar Industries
From: "Richard Tanke" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 10:40:13 -0400

Mike, please sign, date and fax the certificate back to Caraustar
989-793-1660.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Rick

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 4:03 PM
To: Richard Tanke
Subject: Re: Caraustar Industries

Rick,

Caraustar is our vender for the tubes we use for mailing out our
posters.  We don't sell the tubes by themselves but they are used pretty
much for every order that is sent out.  Let me know if you need anything
else.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Richard Tanke <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: [email-masked] 

	Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 3:41 PM

	Subject: Caraustar Industries

	Mike, we received a sales tax exemption certificate for
Caraustar from your office.  Are you purchasing items for resale from
them?

	Thanks

	Rick

	 

	Richard L Tanke, CPA, PFS

	Hall & Romkema, PLC

	3495 Coolidge Road

	East Lansing, MI  48823

	(517) 337-8900  x 113

	(517) 337-8906 Fax