Subject: HIRE Act - Form and Conditions
From: "Eric Wood" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 10:40:06 -0400

Mike,

Due to the new Hiring Incentives to  Restore Employment (HIRE) Act new
employees hired after February 3, 2010 might be eligible for certain
payroll tax exemptions.   Please review the following from to see if you
have any qualified employees.  If you do they are required to sign this
form before you can receive the credit.  I'll need this information to
finish 2nd quarter payroll taxes. 

I have also attached a list of employees hired after 2-3-10.

Regards,

Eric

Eric Wood

Hall & Romkema

3495 Coolidge Road

East Lansing, MI 48823

Phone: (517) 337-8900

Fax: (517) 337-8906