Subject: RE: State of Washington
From: "Maureen Miller" <[email-masked]>
To: "Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 15:04:24 -0400

Hi Mike,

Would you please send me a copy of the form by e-mail or fax?

Thanks,

Maureen

From: Customer Service [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 4:07 PM
To: Maureen Miller
Subject: Re: State of Washington

Maureen,

The form has been completed and faxed over to their office.  If you
would like I can have a copy mailed to you as well.  You should be able
to contact them now.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Maureen Miller <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: [email-masked] 

	Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 12:48 PM

	Subject: State of Washington

	Hi Mike,

	I am working with Rick on the forms for the State of Washington.
The return in question is the Combined Excise Tax Return and it includes
the sales and use tax.  There was a change in the way the State of
Washington is handling the sales tax.  As of July 1, 2008 they have
changed how they handle the Sales of goods through the internet.   You
are now responsible for collecting Washington Sales Tax as of July 1st.

	 

	We need to complete the filing of the Combined Excise Tax Return
for the period ending March 31st and June 30th.  Since the change went
into effect July 1st we may be able to file these returns as zero
returns.  I would like to contact the Leah Stevens to discuss this with
her.  I have attached a copy of the Confidential Tax Information
Authorization for your signature.  Please have it signed and returned to
me.

	I would also like to discuss with you the details that are
needed for sales to customers in Washington as of July 1, 2008.   As of
September 30, 2008 we are at another quarter end and will have to look
into filing the return for the 3rd quarter.  Would you please give me a
call when  you have a moment to discuss this?

	Thanks,

	Maureen

	 

	Maureen A. Miller, C.P.A.

	Hall & Romkema

	3495 Coolidge Road

	East Lansing, MI 48823

	(517) 337-8900