Subject: RE: paperwork confirmed
From: "John D Smith Jr" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Mike" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 09:26:47 -0400

Good morning Ms. Miller,

I am in receipt of the below correspondence from Mr. Mike Bishop of SC
Labor Law Poster Service. 

I understand that you will be contacting me in regards to the
registration of this business in South Carolina. I would appreciate an
acknowledgement giving me some idea of a when to expect a reply.

Regards, 

John Smith

Tax Auditor

Audit Services, SC Department of Revenue

803-898-5343

________________________________

From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2007 10:48 AM
To: John D Smith Jr
Subject: Re: paperwork confirmed

John,

The contact person at our accounting company is Maureen Miller.  The
office number is 517-337-8900.  Her email is [email-masked].  I
forwarded your email to her so if she is aware of where we are in the
whole progress.  You may contact her directly regarding any of the
paperwork she is (or has) forwarded.

Thank you,

Michael Bishop - LLPS

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: John D Smith Jr <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2007 9:28 AM

	Subject: RE: paperwork confirmed

	Thanks for following up Mike.

	I will ask that any correspondence she provides be sent directly
to me as this is now considered an audit case. Should the information 

	justify, I will be happy to close it as un-audited, otherwise it
will necessarily go through a process. I will take care of the
registration and any administrative requirements. 

	If you would prefer, I will be happy to communicate with her (or
whomever you like) through out the rest of the audit.

	Please advise.   

	 

	Regards,

	John Smith

	Tax Auditor

	Audit Services

	South Carolina Department of Revenue

	301 Gervais Street

	Columbia, SC 29214

	803-898-5343

________________________________

	From: Mike [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 4:46 PM
	To: John D Smith Jr
	Subject: Fw: paperwork confirmed

	 

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Mike <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: [email-masked] 

	Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 2:11 PM

	Subject: paperwork confirmed

	John,

	I wanted to let you know I finally spoke to the person who does
our registration at the accountants office.  Unfortunately, she works
part-time and I just got a call back today.  She told me that she will
be filling out the paperwork and will mail it directly to the proper
office.  It should get there in a matter of days.  Thank you for your
patience understanding regarding this manner.

	Sincerely,

	Michael Bishop
	Labor Law Poster Service
	Phone 877-321-4144
	Fax 888-442-4144
	[email-masked]