Subject: past due invoices
From: Michelle Stallings <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 15:30:41 -0500

Dear Client,

Please note your account currently has an outstanding balance over 90 days
past due.  This past due invoice(s) for filing and/or registered agent
services.  A copy of the past due invoices are below.

Failure to pay the outstanding registered agent and late fees, within 10
days will result in your account with us being sent to a 3rd party
collection agency as well as the commencement of registered agent
resignation proceedings.

Please send your payment or call our office today to avoid collection and
resignation proceedings.  We look forward to hearing from you.

S0099582<http://ailsql01/ReportServer/Pages/ReportViewer.aspx?/RalGroupReports/Invoice&rs:Command=Render&orderid=545070&duedate=NET%2030%20DAYS&latefee=false&rc:Parameters=false&rs:Format=PDF>

9/1/2012

126985

The Mandatory Poster Agency, Inc.

99

0

$99.00

RAF2

Registered Agent Fee - NE

99

S0094604<http://ailsql01/ReportServer/Pages/ReportViewer.aspx?/RalGroupReports/Invoice&rs:Command=Render&orderid=540064&duedate=NET%2030%20DAYS&latefee=false&rc:Parameters=false&rs:Format=PDF>

5/1/2012

67865

The Mandatory Poster Agency, Inc.

99

0

$99.00

RAF2

Registered Agent Fee - FL

99

Michelle Stallings

[image: Registered Agents Legal Services, LLC - Corporate Services, Legal
Services and Incorporating Services for your Incorporating
Needs]<http://www.inclegal.com/index.shtml>

Registered Agents Legal Services, LLC

800-400-6650

[email-masked]

www.inclegal.com