Subject: RE: State of Washington
From: "Maureen Miller" <[email-masked]>
To: "Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 17:12:09 -0400

Hi Mike,

The completed one with the signature.

Thanks,

Maureen

From: Customer Service [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2008 4:15 PM
To: Maureen Miller
Subject: Re: State of Washington

Are you looking for another blank form or a copy of the completed form?
I was assuming you were referring to the completed form.

Please advise.

Thank you,

Mike - LLPS

	----- Original Message ----- 

	From: Maureen Miller <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	To: Customer Service <mailto:[email-masked]>  

	Sent: Monday, September 29, 2008 3:04 PM

	Subject: RE: State of Washington

	Hi Mike,

	Would you please send me a copy of the form by e-mail or fax?

	Thanks,

	Maureen

	From: Customer Service [mailto:[email-masked]] 
	Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 4:07 PM
	To: Maureen Miller
	Subject: Re: State of Washington

	Maureen,

	The form has been completed and faxed over to their office.  If
you would like I can have a copy mailed to you as well.  You should be
able to contact them now.

	Thank you,

	Mike - LLPS

		----- Original Message ----- 

		From: Maureen Miller <mailto:[email-masked]>  

		To: [email-masked] 

		Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 12:48 PM

		Subject: State of Washington

		Hi Mike,

		I am working with Rick on the forms for the State of
Washington.  The return in question is the Combined Excise Tax Return
and it includes the sales and use tax.  There was a change in the way
the State of Washington is handling the sales tax.  As of July 1, 2008
they have changed how they handle the Sales of goods through the
internet.   You are now responsible for collecting Washington Sales Tax
as of July 1st.  

		We need to complete the filing of the Combined Excise
Tax Return for the period ending March 31st and June 30th.  Since the
change went into effect July 1st we may be able to file these returns as
zero returns.  I would like to contact the Leah Stevens to discuss this
with her.  I have attached a copy of the Confidential Tax Information
Authorization for your signature.  Please have it signed and returned to
me.

		I would also like to discuss with you the details that
are needed for sales to customers in Washington as of July 1, 2008.   As
of September 30, 2008 we are at another quarter end and will have to
look into filing the return for the 3rd quarter.  Would you please give
me a call when  you have a moment to discuss this?

		Thanks,

		Maureen

		 

		Maureen A. Miller, C.P.A.

		Hall & Romkema

		3495 Coolidge Road

		East Lansing, MI 48823

		(517) 337-8900