Subject: Re: Order forms
From: Joey Sheets <[email-masked]>
To: Michael B <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 16:17:16 -0400

Lets change it to 14% and we have already removed amex from form for next
months mailing.

On Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 3:48 PM, Michael B <[email-masked]> wrote:

>  Hello Joey.
>     There were a couple of things I wanted to bring it to your
> attention about the order forms.  First, the discount that is listed shows
> a 17% discount next to $10 which is not correct.  When we changed the
> pricing, it made it more like a 14% discount.  So we should probably change
> that or just take the % off.
>     The other thing has to do with the AMEX.  Not sure if we would want to
> take that off of our order forms or not.  We can still process some through
> Stripe but not sure how long that will be available to us if they ever link
> us together with the closed account.  Right now we are just telling the
> customer we are not processing AMEX and Becca and Celeste are using Stripe
> for the faxed and mailed orders.  I told Ryan as well but not sure if he
> has done anything with these.  Let me know what your thoughts are on these.
> Thank you,
> Michael B
> LLPS
>