Subject: Interview
From: Joey Sheets <[email-masked]>
To: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 09:10:40 -0400

Are you up for joining me for the 11am interview with Andrea Acker.  She is
applying for the graphic design position.  Below are some questions I plan
on asking her about graphic design. I was thinking you could ask
personality/HR questions.  Let me know.

Why did you decide for a career in graphic design?

What qualities or abilities does a good designer have from your point of
view?

Can you tell me a little bit about your strengths and weaknesses?

Describe a situation when you needed to meet a tight deadline with a
project.

Describe a conflict you had with your boss, or with your colleague. What
was the situation and how did you solve it?

What kind of design projects are you most interested in?

Name all software products you can work with. How long have you been
working with it. What do you like about this and that program? Why do you
prefer it to other, competing programs?

Tell me something about your latest design projects. What challenges did
you face and how did you handle it?

What do you consider your most successful design project and why?

When are you able to start?

Do you have any questions for us?