Subject: FW: Form Response from Website Contact Page
From: "Steve Tingiris" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mike Bishop" <[email-masked]>, "Steve Fata" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 21:27:30 -0500

Hey Mike and Steve,

We've been getting a number of people contacting us about unknown bank
debits from Prospect Smarter. 

For the longest time I had no idea what it was and just told people to
charge it back because it wasn't us. 

I just got another one (see below) and Googled the phone number and LLPS
came up so somehow our name seems to be getting used on ACH transactions
from you guys.

This is something I'd like to get resolved ASAP. Can either of you call or
shoot me an email so we can figure out how to clean this up?

Thanks and I hope all is well,

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2009 8:36 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Form Response from Website Contact Page

Name: Sasheen Maple
Email: [email-masked]
Phone: 443-676-1738
Company: Drivers Edu. Driving School
Comments: My checking account reflect a payment to your company in the
amount of 67.25 and I dont have an account with your company please explain
how you got my credit/account information
2/2/2009   -$67.25    PROSPECT SMARTER 5173214144 S0983000007  
IP Address: 166.217.108.138