Subject: Re: Corp. mailer glitch
From: Joey Sheets <[email-masked]>
To: Michael B <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 12:47:09 -0500

There is 2,968 TN companies without company names.  I should be able to fix
them for the fulfillment side of things.

Thanks for letting me know.

-Joey

On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 12:02 PM, Joey Sheets <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>
>
> On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 11:40 AM, Michael B <[email-masked]>
wrote:
>>
>> Hello Joey.
>> I wanted to make you aware of a problem that I found when speaking to a
customer today.  They called in to tell me that they received 3 mailers
that were all the same.  One of which had their corporation number but none
of which had a company name on them.  I did add the company name to the one
that had their corporation number as they were going to mail in that order
form.  I am hoping this is an isolated incidence but just wanted you to be
aware of it in case there might be more occurrences.  The source ID's are
000754324, 000754325, 000754326) of which of last I added the company
name.  The other 2 were added to the Do Not Contact list.  The address on
all 3 is exactly the same: 1101 Maryville Pike, Knoxville, TN 37920-3946.
Thought maybe you could check the system to see if it happened anywhere
else.
>>
>> Thank you,
>> Michael B
>> LLPS
>
>