Subject: Re: "NEW" orders in Corporate system
From: Joey Sheets <[email-masked]>
To: Michael B <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 22:16:10 -0500

Hi Mike,

It looks like they did receive commission on those orders. I have the
totals below.  The orders should either be cancelled or submitted for
production.

It sounds like they will no longer be working for us.  If you want my
opinion, I would not try to reverse the commissions and reduce their last
pay check.  There really is not a good reason to upset them and leave a bad
taste in their mouths over $59.38.  I just looks like a laps in training.
I am sure they were told but did not understand that they needed to hit
done after entering the data.  I don't know the whole story so of course I
default to your judgment on the situation, I just wanted to share my
opinion.

-Joey

Stephanie Brown $9.38
Ayisha Carlisle $50.00

On Sun, Dec 28, 2014 at 9:38 PM, Michael B <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Hello Joey.
> I have been calling you at home but I am guessing you are out of town.  I
need to find something out in regards to the Corp system.  There are about
31 orders that were left as "NEW" and were never switched so the books
could be printed.  I first wanted to know because many of those were credit
card orders by Ayisha and Stephanie in Inbound and I wanted to know if they
already got paid commission on those.  This will be their last check for
both of them so if I need to deduct those, I need to know soon as I need to
have payroll over by 11 am Monday morning.  Also, do I just need to switch
most of those to Ready to Print so we can get some books out?
> Let me know ASAP on this.
> Thank you,
> Michael B
> LLPS