Subject: New Season
From: Labor Law <[email-masked]>
To: Joey Sheets <[email-masked]>
Cc: Anthony Dionise <[email-masked]>, managers <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 09:43:25 -0400

Hello!
How close do you think we are to going live on the new system? I am playing
around with it a little, it is just hard to picture how it will look for
the outbound people. I cannot see how it looks when a fronter receives a
call and the company information pops for them The things I'm doing on this
dev site are exactly what I would be doing on the live system. I understand
I have to go to "Create" to put the keycode in for a new order. I assume
that isn't where it will start for the outbound reps. Will it start on the
"Review New Order" page?

A few things I noticed:
-The "Do Not Mail" link is very easily accessible under "view company
record" and could be clicked on by accident.  I can see that being a recipe
for disaster with the new outbound reps.
-We don't want the front end reps to have permission to change shipping
method. I think it is okay for closers, I can train them on this.
-I'm assuming all the tabs will be stripped down so they cannot see things
like pending refunds, etc.
That's all I can see now. I will keep playing around with it. I have a
feeling when it goes live we'll have a better idea of what might need to
change.
I was planning on having our returning reps to come back on September 6. If
you think we should have them come back earlier to train I can see about
that. Pretty much everyone returning has experience on the Corp system so
there won't be too much to learn and I am not too concerned about it.

Also, I would like to get my inbound people using the new system now but
this link, https://laborlawposterservice.com/llps/users/login takes forever
to load on their computers. Do you think it will work for them? It just
keeps saying loading and then eventually it comes up.

As far as our computers, is there anything you want us to do to get them
ready? Do you want us to put a new update of Firefox and/or 3CX phones on
the computers?