Subject: Fwd: Gafachi Account Notification: Balance Alert
From: Joey Sheets <[email-masked]>
To: Mike Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 07:32:45 -0500

Want to send then $1500?

Thanks,
Joey
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Gafachi Telecom" <[email-masked]>
Date: Feb 4, 2014 7:31 AM
Subject: Gafachi Account Notification: Balance Alert
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc:

 Labor Law Poster Service,

The ACCOUNT (Main Outbound Account, Created: Fri Jan 15 15:52:34 2010) of
MASTER ACCOUNT llps has reached your specified balance threshold for
notification.

Current Balance: $409.28

[Make a Payment]
You may review the payment options available to your account using this
link http://cmi.gafachi.com/cmi/payment/ or simply login to
www.gafachi.comand click on "Make a payment".

[Modify/Disable Alerts]
To modify or disable Account Balance Alert settings, you may login to
www.gafachi.com at any time, and click on "Account Balance Alert" from the
main menu. If you do not have your password, please call us for a password
reset.

Thank you for choosing Gafachi. Your business is sincerely appreciated.
Please contact us if you require further assistance.

Gafachi Support Team
1 (646) 723-0500 | Tel
1 (585) 454-5416 | Fax

This e-mail is intended for the addressee shown. It contains information
that is confidential and protected from disclosure. Any review,
dissemination or use of this transmission or its contents by persons or
unauthorized employees of the intended organizations is strictly prohibited.