Subject: Fwd: Updated Advance Employment Rate Information
From: Labor Law <[email-masked]>
To: Steve Fata <[email-masked]>, Mike <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 10:21:19 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shelley Mitchell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 9:50 AM
Subject: Updated Advance Employment Rate Information
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Mike and Angela,

Happy Thursday!   So I went back to everyone and we put our heads together
and came up with an additional reduction; as evidence of how much we want
to partner with your team.   I want to be sure to clearly convey that this
is a significant reduction and is based on the ability to gain 100% of your
staffing business.    To be sure that we are meeting criteria for both
sides of the partnership we would like to suggest that we schedule both a
service and discount review at the 60 and 120 days to be sure that we are
providing the promised service and achieving a volume sufficient to cover
the discount.

Also, just an update on some additional services we have coming up for
PPACA compliance.  We have our first meeting scheduled next week that we
are comfortable will produce a PPACA compliant benefits program that will
shield Labor Law Poster Service from penalty costs in an extremely
competitive fashion.

Please take a moment to review the updated pricing that is attached and let
me know

Shelley Mitchell

Executive Vice President

Advance Employment

888-JOB-TEAM

www.advanceteam.com

*An AccessPoint Company*

*Celebrating over 25 years of providing Staffing and HR Solutions!*O*nly
passions, great passions, can elevate the soul to great things~*