Subject: Fwd: Melissa Angell and Gregory Murray
From: Labor Law <[email-masked]>
To: Crystal Delang <[email-masked]>, Kelly Parker <[email-masked]>, Shelley Mitchell <[email-masked]>, Mike <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 09:00:40 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Labor Law <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 4:29 PM
Subject: Melissa Angell and Gregory Murray
To: Kelly Parker <[email-masked]>
Cc: Crystal Delang <[email-masked]>

We need to have Melissa's assignment ended after 6pm tonight.  She just
isn't catching on like we had hoped and she cannot pronounce even the most
basic city names.

I caught Greg on his phone today. I asked him to give it to me and he
refused. He made a little bit of a scene on the floor.  I told him he
needed to call your office and he started getting really worked up. I told
him to finish out the day. I would like his assignment ended today after
6pm. To be completely honest he was very intimidating to me and would not
take no for an answer. I didn't want to send him off during the shift.  I
would appreciate it if you told him his assignment is ended after the work
day is over.
Thank you,
Angela