Subject: Call Center Progress
From: Labor Law <[email-masked]>
To: Shelley Mitchell <[email-masked]>
Cc: Rita Kurtz <[email-masked]>, Rochelle Stalter <[email-masked]>, Mike <[email-masked]>, Margaret Oliver <[email-masked]>, Steve Fata <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 12:00:13 -0400

Hello, Shelley!
I hope your week is going well!
I wanted to touch base with you about the progress with the hiring in the
call center so far. We seem to be having some issues that I would like to
discuss with you.
We have heard from a few different people that someone in the office at
Access Point is implying that the management here is mean and very strict.
I understand we have had a difference of opinion about the attendance
policy and maybe that has something to do with it. I am not sure if this is
the case but I would appreciate if the people in your office could put a
positive spin on working for our company rather than emphasize the
negative. I also wonder if this has something to do with why the new
classes have been so small. We originally asked for 20 the first week and
15 for following weeks and none of the classes have hit 15.
We are in a major time crunch here so at this point I am going to have to
pursue other options for hiring as the season is short.
Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Angela