Subject: March 1
From: Labor Law <[email-masked]>
To: Jackie Carlson <[email-masked]>
Cc: Kelly Parker <[email-masked]>, Mike <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 10:14:45 -0500

There are some people we would like to keep after March 1.  We would like
to bring them on our payroll as soon as possible.  Next Monday (February 9)
would be good but whenever works. I assume all the people I list are over
the minimum hours needed for us to hire them.

The following people I am sure have enough hours and we would like to bring
them on:
Jennifer Kidwell
Brittnee McLittle
Shacara Clemons
Cynthia Wilson
Karen Spitz
William Simon is another one we would like to keep after March 1.  I
understand he probably does not have enough hours yet but when he does we
would like to hire him on.

I'm still on the fence about Darcella because of her points but I will let
you know about her later.  We are also considering keeping Heather Helmick
and Andrea Shively but we want some more time to decide and we know they
will be on your payroll for quite some time
If you have any questions do not hesitate to let me know.

Thank you,