Subject: Fwd: AP Service Manager & Issues Update
From: Becca Booher <[email-masked]>
To: Michael bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 14:20:35 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sarah Bostain <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 1:15 PM
Subject: RE: AP Service Manager & Issues Update
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Rita Kurtz <[email-masked]>

Hi Rebecca,

I spoke with Quentin and he is unable to complete his two weeks’ notice.
He will instead be completing the day today and tomorrow.  I have asked him
to make sure that he does a great job during his final time with you and he
agreed to do so – this means acceptable attendance and performance.  Please
let me know if you have any questions.

Sarah Bostain

Operations Administrator

888-JOB-TEAM

Cell: (517) 812-8317

www.Apteam.com <http://www.apteam.com/>

 <http://www.apteam.com/>

*Celebrating over 25 years of providing Staffing and HR Solutions!*

*From:* Sarah Bostain
*Sent:* Tuesday, September 12, 2017 11:33 AM
*To:* [email-masked]
*Subject:* AP Service Manager & Issues Update

Hi Rebecca,

It was a pleasure getting to touch base with you this morning, although the
nature of the call is unfortunate!  Here is an update on the issues we
discussed:

·         Quentin – I will call him after 5pm today to counsel about his
departure yesterday and general expectations during his notice period.
I’ll email you the results of that conversation tomorrow.

·         Autica – I left a message for her to return my call immediately.
I will let you know as soon as I hear from her.

·         Positions open: you have three openings – ideally you would like
to begin them this Friday, however you have allowed us to begin these three
next Friday if needed.

My contact information is below in my signature.  If you would like to
communicate by phone, please feel free to contact me by cell.  Thank you
for reaching out to us and giving us a chance to be involved with these
employee counsels.  I’ll be in touch!

Thank you!

Sarah Bostain

Service Manager

888-JOB-TEAM

Cell: (517) 812-8317

Email: [email-masked]

www.Apteam.com <http://www.apteam.com/>

 <http://www.apteam.com/>

*Celebrating over 25 years of providing Staffing and HR Solutions!*