Subject: Fwd: Personal
From: Labor Law Poster Service <[email-masked]>
To: Michael B <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 15:47:27 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rita Kurtz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Sep 8, 2017 at 8:33 AM
Subject: RE: Personal
To: Labor Law Poster Service <[email-masked]>

Good Morning Rebecca,

I apologize for the late response.  I was aware about Yesmee Bush not being
there on the first day.  I actually talked to her in the parking lot and I
informed her that since she was late on the first day, she will not be
allowed to continue the assignment.  Rory O’Shea left a message for us that
he was sick and understands that his assignment is ended since he did not
have perfect attendance for the first two weeks.  We have not heard from
Zana Cannon.  I will reach out to her today and end her assignment due to
the no call no show.

My direct line is 517-853-7914 <(517)%20853-7914>.  I apologize I didn’t
give this to you sooner.  If you have any other questions, please let me
know.

Have a great Friday!

Thanks,

Rita

*Rita K. Kurtz*

*Service Manager, Lansing*

*(888) JOB-TEAM*

*From:* Labor Law Poster Service [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Thursday, September 07, 2017 10:26 AM
*To:* Rita Kurtz <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Personal

Rita,

I am contacting you regarding a couple of people who we have lost from our
start list. Yesmee bush, Zana Cannon and Rory O'Shea.

I am not sure why we do not have them anymore. Yesmee never showed on
monday, Zana never showed on Tuesday and Rory was here this morning but
then left before work began, he never said why. Also, if you could send me
your direct contact phone number when you get a chance it would be very
helpful. Thank you so much!!

sincerely,

Rebecca llps