Subject: Your IME Account Hint Phrase
From: "Michael Bishop" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 11:44:55 -0700

Your Password Hint ...................................................

The password hint phrase for your IME Account is:

usual pass

If this has helped you to remember your password, you may log in to
your account at the following Web address:

https://securemail.capitolbancorp.com

If you are still unable to remember your password, please contact the
administrator for your IME account at:

[email-masked]

......................................................................

Need help accessing your IME Account?

*  If the Web address above is highlighted, click on it to open a
   browser window. You will automatically be taken to the log in page.

*  If the Web address above is not highlighted, follow these steps:
   - Open a Web browser window.  
   - Copy and paste the entire Web address into the "location" or 
     "address" bar of the browser.
   - Press enter.

______________________________________________________________________
Delivered with IME(TM)
http://www.tumbleweed.com
IME is a trademark of Tumbleweed Communications Corp.

==============================================================================
This email message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named above. This message may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you received this email message in error, please immediately delete it and notify the sender by replying to this email message or by telephone.

==============================================================================