Subject: RE: Rescue#6319497 AS p2'Check
From: "+AMER BSC CPS Help Desk" <[email-masked]>
To: "Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 06:22:45 +1100

Hi Celeste Bishop,

 

With reference to Case # 6319497

 

Thank you for your inquiry with Customer Process and Support. Please
reply back and reference this ticket number with any follow-up
correspondence regarding this particular case.

Please check the details and invoice copy attached for check, #300188329
for $67.25

 

We appreciate your time and patience

Thanks and Regards

 Customer Process and Support (AS)| America's Business Service Center|
IHG | InterContinental Hotels Group | Phone: 1.888.278.5278 |
678.746.0248 | * [email-masked]

 Invoices may be submitted to:

IHG |BSC| Financial Records | 11580 Great Oaks Way| Alpharetta| GA |
30022

________________________________

From: Customer Service [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 12:44 PM
To: +AMER BSC CPS Help Desk
Subject: Rescue#6319497 AS p2'Check

To Whom it May Concern:

We received a check, #300188329 for $67.25. We are not sure where to
apply the check. The Invoice and Voucher numbers do not match anything
in our system. 

Please email me with any information or feel free to call me.

Thank you,
Celeste Bishop
Oklahoma Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked] 

This email and any files transmitted with it (the communication)
may contain proprietary, confidential and or privileged
information. This communication is intended solely for the
recipient named above. Access to it by any other person is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not
read, print, disclose, store, re-transmit, act in reliance on or
use this communication in any way whatsoever. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately
by return email and delete the communication (including any copies
made of or containing the (communication) from your system. Risks
are inherent in all internet communications and you are responsible
for protecting your system from hacking, viruses, other harmful
code, and or device. The sender of this communication is not
responsible and hereby disclaims all liabilities arising out of or
in relation to any hacking, viruses, other harmful code, and or
device.