Subject: FW: Update Address for Prince William County Vendor Registration for Virginia Labor Law Poster Service
From: "Brundage, Patricia" <[email-masked]>
To: "Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Tangen, Yvette M." <[email-masked]>, "Williams, Latoya" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 18:02:47 -0400

Celeste,

I had previously sent you a request that I needed your remit to address
updated before I can process payment for your company.  The remit to
address has been changed to: 5859 W. Saginaw Hwy #343, Lansing, MI.  Is
that where you want the payment mailed to?

Patricia Brundage

Prince William County

Dept of Fire & Rescue

1 County Complex - MC470

Prince William, VA 22192

Phone: (703)792-6870

Fax: (703)792-7691

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

________________________________

From: Brundage, Patricia 
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 2:22 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Cc: Tangen, Yvette M.; Williams, Latoya
Subject: Update Address for Prince William County Vendor Registration
for Virginia Labor Law Poster Service

ATTN:  Celeste

Our department is currently processing your payment re: Prince William
County Dept. of Fire and Rescue for Poster Renewals.  The address in our
database for VA Labor Law Poster Service is 422 Elmwood Drive, Lansing,
MI and the address on the invoice is 7109 Stables Mill Road #402,
Richmond, VA.  Please follow the update instructions to change the remit
to: address.

Our Finance Department requires each Vendor/Person to complete their own
registration.  I have attached the registration instructions and update
instructions.  Let me know if you have any questions or problems.  Also,
please send me an e-mail once your registration is complete/approved.
That will alert me to go back into the system and process your payment. 

Thank you,

Patricia Brundage

Prince William County

Dept of Fire & Rescue

1 County Complex - MC470

Prince William, VA 22192

Phone: (703)792-6870

Fax: (703)792-7691

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>