Subject: RE: Check
From: "Bartley, Ryan" <[email-masked]>
To: "Tim Watkins" <[email-masked]>, "Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Jeffrey Miller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 11:38:07 -0400

Ms. Bishop
Our firm is counsel to Nebraska Energy, LLC.  We had a claim of $125.00
listed in our schedules of assets and liabilities for Nebraska Labor Law
Poser Service for a claim arising prior to the Petition Date in the
case, April 7, 2009.  You will need to contact Nebraska Energy directly
for more information if you are unable to locate a debt owed by that
entity in your records.
 
Ryan M Bartley
Young Conaway Stargatt & Taylor, LLP
The Brandywine Building
1000 West Street, 17th Floor
P.O. Box 391
Wilmington, DE 19899-0391
Phone: 302-571-5007
Facsimile: 302-576-3464
[email-masked]

To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the Internal Revenue
Service in Circular 230 on tax practitioners, we inform you that, unless
we expressly state otherwise in this communication (including any
attachments), any federal tax advice contained in this communication is
not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose
of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii)
promoting, marketing, or recommending to another party any transaction
or other matter addressed herein. 

This message may contain confidential attorney-client communications or
other protected information. If you believe you are not an intended
recipient (even if this message was sent to your e-mail address), you
may not use, copy, or retransmit it. If you believe you received this
message by mistake, please notify us by return e-mail, and then delete
this message. Thank you for your cooperation. 

________________________________

From: Tim Watkins [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2010 11:08 AM
To: 'Customer Service'
Cc: Jeffrey Miller; Bartley, Ryan
Subject: RE: Check

The address we have is as follows:

Nebraska Labor Law Poster Service

3800 Old Cheny Road

Suite 101-250

Lincoln, NE  68516-2709

The check represents a convenience class distribution from Nebraska
Energy LLC, one of the debtors in the Aventine Renewable Energy
Holdings, Inc. et al. Bankruptcy case.  As Garden City Group was the
claims administration and disbursing agent in this case we do not have
invoice detail.

Timothy C. Watkins, CPA

Senior Project Manager Chicago Operations

Garden City Group

190 S. LaSalle, Ste. 1500

Chicago, IL  60603

312-499-6912 direct dial

312-499-6999 fax

630-660-9545 cell

___________________________________________________________

This communication (including any attachments) is intended for the use
of the intended recipient(s) only and may contain information that is
confidential, privileged or legally protected. Any unauthorized use or
dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please immediatedly notify the
sender by return e-mail message and delete all copies of the original
communication. Thank you for your cooperation.

From: Customer Service [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2010 9:52 AM
To: Tim Watkins
Subject: Check

We received a check from Aventine Renewable Energy Holdings Inc. c/o The
Garden City Group Inc. Check# 000205 in the amount of $43.93. There is
no company information on the check or check stub so we are not sure
where to apply it. It does have on the check stub that the total allowed
claim is $125.50, Class 7 Convenience Class Dist percentage is 35%. If
you could email back the name of the company, invoice number or company
id that would be helpful.

Thank you,
Celeste Bishop
Nebraska Labor Law Poster Service
Phone 877-321-4144
Fax 888-442-4144
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>