Subject: DNC Confirmation
From: "Alexander Braurman" <[email-masked]>
To: "Michael Bishop" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 21:49:25 -0400

Dear Mr. Bishop,

Thank you for your fax (attached). I appreciate that you've put my home
phone number on your DNC list to prevent future telemarketing calls to my
residence. However, according to the State of Michigan website, there is no
company registered under the name "Labor Law Poster Service" or using such
name as a trade/assumed name (DBA). I noticed that MANDATORY POSTER AGENCY,
INC. is registered at the same address as the one provided on your letter
(5859 W. Saginaw Hwy, # 343, Lansing, MI 48917). However, "Labor Law Poster
Service" is not listed as its DBA, either. Finally, I note that you faxed me
an unsigned letter.

I take my privacy very seriously. Therefore, I respectfully request an
official signed DNC confirmation on the letterhead of a state-registered
company. Please re-fax it to me at your earliest convenience at
908-212-7836.

Additionally, please e-mail me your company's written DNC policy at
[email-masked].

Sincerely,

Alexander Braurman