Subject: Fwd: My contact info:
From: Molly F <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 15:47:57 -0400

Thank you so much!
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Campbell, Nick <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Oct 17, 2017 at 3:42 PM
Subject: My contact info:
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

For the letter:

-          Employer’s name, your name, your position

-          Confirmation that you’re full-time and guaranteed 40-hours/week

-          Current rate of pay ($15/hr)

-          Statement that your current employment status will continue

-          Sent from some in HR (usually best if we can see the email
signature or if they sign it and scan over)

Thanks!

<http://www.quickenloans.com/?qls=EGL_emailqls.esignature>

*Nick Campbell*  |  Exec. Mortgage Banker, TC
Direct: (313) 373-2713  |  Toll Free: (800) 226-6308 x32713
<(800)%20226-6308>
Cell: (248) 974-3904  |  Fax: (855) 902-1147  |  NMLS# 1283056

[image:
http://quniverse/teams/marketing/Approved%20Logos/Approved%20Logos%20Page%20Rockworld/QL%20Logos/Web/testimonial.gif]
<https://social.pr/p/NickCampbell/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=quicken&utm_campaign=ql_signature>

[image:
http://quniverse/teams/marketing/Approved%20Logos/Approved%20Logos%20Page%20Rockworld/Signature%20Graphics/D-350x110JDP-74-SignatureV2-P842329.jpeg]
<http://www.quickenloans.com/?qls=EGL_emailqls.esignature>