Subject: Your Google Account Recovery Request
From: Google <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 15:08:46 +0000 (UTC)

Your Google Account Recovery Request

Hi,

We're now reviewing the information you provided about
[email-masked], and we'll reply to you soon.

In the meantime, here are our most common troubleshooting fixes:

    - *Back-up options *
    If you're having trouble signing in to web-based Google Services (like
    Gmail or Calendar) because you can't get a verification code on your
    primary phone, try using your back-up options: back-up phone
    <https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/1188780> or back-up codes
    <https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/1187538>.
    - *Application-specific passwords *
    If you're having trouble accessing an application on your mobile device
    (like the Gmail app) or an email client (like Outlook and Thunderbird),  
you
    may need to use an application-specific password
    <https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/185833>, instead of your
    personal password, when you sign in to them.

Sincerely,
Lily
The Google Accounts Team

This email can't receive replies. For more information, visit the Google
Accounts Help Center <https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/185839>.

© 2018 Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
et:109