Subject: Your Google Account Recovery Request
From: Google <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 16:47:31 +0000 (UTC)

Your Google Account Recovery Request

Hi,

Good news! You're just steps away from regaining access to
[email-masked].

To sign in now, just click below.

Sign in
<https://accounts.google.com/signin/challenge/marl/rtn?marl=ABHrDGRGr_7tCIzkjonXGx85gZ00OWGDK1iL5yeAezN0YYrd8ewyODjvizPvCvYwmcLEuMSqWFYsjNbnt-xfNytTbl5dC6OloWiXmbPMfv0SlUgut5YzbPkmpy9Wv66q2H_uy4Eczfar2iJcFPesv_sDINgFyOujofZJJ2OnChh-WCCOcZYF47o&hl=en>
<https://accounts.google.com/signin/challenge/marl/rtn?marl=ABHrDGRGr_7tCIzkjonXGx85gZ00OWGDK1iL5yeAezN0YYrd8ewyODjvizPvCvYwmcLEuMSqWFYsjNbnt-xfNytTbl5dC6OloWiXmbPMfv0SlUgut5YzbPkmpy9Wv66q2H_uy4Eczfar2iJcFPesv_sDINgFyOujofZJJ2OnChh-WCCOcZYF47o&hl=en>

We're glad to have you back!

Sincerely,
Lily
The Google Accounts Team

This email can't receive replies. For more information, visit the Google
Accounts Help Center <https://support.google.com/accounts>.

© 2018 Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
et:137