Subject: Security alert for your linked Google account
From: Google <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2017 15:45:24 +0000 (UTC)

Your password changed

You received this message because [email-masked] is listed as the
recovery email for [email-masked]. If
[email-masked] is not your Google Account, click here to
disconnect
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountDisavow?adt=AOX8kioGdSHjHFXuMRg8Drp4LsoZJ6PpgYThlFCZT5OlC22fOwFT64n1fuHzUKTS--hT>
from that account and stop receiving emails.

Hi Council,
The password for your Google Account [email-masked] was
recently changed.

*Don't recognize this activity?*
Click here
<https://accounts.google.com/RecoverAccount?fpOnly=1&source=ancpse&Email=[email-masked]>
for more information on how to recover your account.
The Google Accounts team

This email can't receive replies. For more information, visit the Google
Accounts Help Center <https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/1628875>.

You received this mandatory email service announcement to update you about
important changes to your Google product or account.

© 2017 Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
et:1