Subject: Security alert for your linked Google account
From: Google <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 15:08:46 +0000 (UTC)

Password reset requested for your Google Account

You received this message because [email-masked] is listed as the
recovery email for [email-masked]. If
[email-masked] is not your Google Account, click here to
disconnect
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountDisavow?adt=AOX8kio8UMehM6qetjhNzx1yTA0jPFzHFw1-qZpSPUQV1CtAScRqCCgefxf4r4R0Si6p&rfn=107>
from that account and stop receiving emails.

Hi Council,

We recently received a request to recover the Google Account
[email-masked].

If you sent that request, you don't need to take any action. We'll
investigate your account and respond to you within a few days.

However, if you didn't make this request, please click on this link
<https://accounts.google.com/signin/challenge/marl/sgo?marl=ABHrDGR2Fk6by5Zn1UCsRLBcyRuVhP9gv_cZbAiTCuslf_j8_7afSGn1fLL3ejlAyMema3tKZcb69PyDMdszWe8b5_60pFjqvVVk1anqiZWBO6kd9gi5yzh30xiS_RwIF0_WJhfeqHA-&hl=en>
to cancel it. The link will expire in 48 hours.

(If you've resolved your issue, that's great! In that case, please feel
free to ignore this email.)

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
Lily
The Google Accounts Team

This email can't receive replies. For more information, visit the Google
Accounts Help Center <https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/185839>.

© 2018 Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
et:107