Subject: Security alert for your linked Google account
From: Google <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 20:57:07 +0000 (UTC)

Your password changed

You received this message because [email-masked] is listed as the
recovery email for [email-masked]. If [email-masked] is not your
Google Account, click here to disconnect
<https://accounts.google.com/AccountDisavow?adt=AOX8kio5iMiezGnkHJvrd6_oNaB1HBKfVSbWfBmYbU4N8VPAqNvPDFrCjAm3R3wa>
from that account and stop receiving emails.

Hi llps,
The password for your Google Account [email-masked] was recently
changed.

*Don't recognize this activity?*
Click here
<https://accounts.google.com/RecoverAccount?fpOnly=1&source=ancpse&Email=[email-masked]>
for more information on how to recover your account.
The Google Accounts team

This email can't receive replies. For more information, visit the Google
Accounts Help Center <https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/1628875>.

You received this mandatory email service announcement to update you about
important changes to your Google product or account.

© 2017 Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA