Subject: Google Password Assistance
From: Google Account Recovery <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 19:25:33 +0000

To initiate the password reset process for your
[email-masked] Google Account, click the link below:

https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/srp?est=AI_UWnmsR1yHf8m2Z7-32MXxiqr1dSlT0dfErLghcbrtMQQZC0HttMNrGkE7TBdYhVxjtMCvJbCTmsGV-BsW3TaCkCIylPfzNpokzALO_qJ4pn80dORcaB9lGslohIapjKz1Tv6NerLLUilTWh_39vEIkTOCnB2qqA&hl=en

If clicking the link above doesn't work, please copy and paste the URL in a
new browser window instead.

If you've received this mail in error, it's likely that another user entered
your email address by mistake while trying to reset a password. If you  
didn't
initiate the request, you don't need to take any further action and can  
safely
disregard this email.

If [email-masked] isn't your Google Account,
click this link to remove your email address from this account:
https://www.google.com/accounts/AccountDisavow?c=CLyr-p_a1LqnaxD9qYjEm8W9t3g&hl=en

Sincerely,
The Google Accounts Team

Note: This email address cannot accept replies. To fix an issue or learn  
more
about your account, visit our help center:
http://www.google.com/support/accounts/