Subject: Thank You for the Interview and References for Jayne Anderson
From: Jayne Anderson <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 07:37:01 -0700

Jayne Anderson
8018 Brookfield Rd.
Charlotte, MI 48813
517-894-5289 <%28517%29%20894-5289>
[email-masked]

June 30, 2017

Dear Mr. Mike Bishop,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to discuss the Graphic
Artist position available at Labor Law Poster Service.

After meeting with you and discussing the position, I am further convinced
that my background and skills coincide well with your needs. I really
appreciate that you took so much time to acquaint me with the company. I
feel I could learn a great deal from you and would certainly enjoy working
with you.

In addition to my qualifications and experience, I will bring excellent
attention to detail and a production-oriented mindset to this position.
With the countless demands on your time, I am sure that you require and
appreciate people who carry out their responsibilities with minimal
supervision.

I look forward to hearing from you concerning your hiring decision. If you
were to offer me this position, I believe that I would meet the high
standards of your company. Again, thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Jayne Anderson

*REFERENCES*

Micah Vanalstine
Creative Services Manager
The Pioneer Group
115 N. Michigan Ave
Big Rapids, MI 49307
231-592-8339 <%28231%29%20592-8339>
[email-masked]

Val Kniffen
Holt, MI
Multi Packaging Solutions
517-980-6323 <%28517%29%20980-6323>
[email-masked]

Christine Sumner
Higgins Lake, MI
517-588-8066 <%28517%29%20588-8066>

Elaine Oneil
Potterville, MI
(517) 224-6209