Subject: Fwd: Graphic Artist (Full Time) candidate - Brieann Banas applied on Indeed
From: Justin Fata <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 12:10:09 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brieann Banas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Jun 18, 2017 at 11:43 AM
Subject: Graphic Artist (Full Time) candidate - Brieann Banas applied on
Indeed
To: [email-masked]

Brieann Banas applied for your Graphic Artist (Full Time) job in Lansing, MI
Interested in candidate?
Mark your interest level to keep your candidate list organized.
Yes
<https://employers.indeed.com/c?refUid=1bittvbtr08vd4gp&token=candidates%2Fview%3Fid%3D4c9cb97e8746%26action%3DtoggleYes&ctx=email-application-toggle-yes&lid=toggle-yes>
Maybe
<https://employers.indeed.com/c?refUid=1bittvbtr08vd4gp&token=candidates%2Fview%3Fid%3D4c9cb97e8746%26action%3DtoggleMaybe&ctx=email-application-toggle-maybe&lid=toggle-maybe>
Reject
<https://employers.indeed.com/c?refUid=1bittvbtr08vd4gp&token=candidates%2Fview%3Fid%3D4c9cb97e8746%26action%3DtoggleNo&ctx=email-application-toggle-no&lid=toggle-no>
Interest levels are not visible to candidates.

Application Questions

How many years of Adobe Indesign experience do you have?
3

Cover Letter

To Whom It May Concern:
This is in response to the graphic design application. In addition to
having over ten years of work experience, you will see by my attached
resume that I have an Associate and a Bachelor degree in Digital Media
Design.
As you will also see in my resume, I have extensive job experience. With my
current employer, I am in charge of all their graphic design needs. In
addition to my main focus, I also update and maintain their social media
platforms. With this comes another responsibility to create marketing
campaigns via these platforms and through email marketing to increase
customer awareness and drive business.
In looking at my resume, you will see other design positions. As a Graphic
Artist for Targetline Manufacturing, I was in direct contact with clients
on a constant basis to maintain the integrity of their branding, while
ensuring their art orders were constructed properly. These clients were
provided with art proofs before processing took place. Their artwork,
branding, logos, etc. were printed on a variety of items purchased from
Targetline. I also completed an internship with Townsquare Media during
which I worked under the Live Events Coordinator. There, I edited and
created new and existing media for posters, Facebook, ticket stubs, vinyls
for events, and their Wordpress website platforms.
I would love to discuss these qualifications, and others not mentioned, in
further detail.
My online portfolio can be viewed at: www.banasdigitalportfolio.weebly.com
Please do not hesitate to contact me via the information listed at the top
of my resume. I look forward to talking with you further.
Sincerely,
Brieann Banas
[email-masked]
You may also reply to this email to contact candidate.
<https://employers.indeed.com/redirect/candidatemanagementvideolink?refUid=1bittvbtr08vd4gp&ctx=email-application-candidate-management-video&lid=candidate-management-video>
*Video*: Learn more about managing your candidates on Indeed
Watch now
<https://employers.indeed.com/redirect/candidatemanagementvideolink?refUid=1bittvbtr08vd4gp&ctx=email-application-candidate-management-video&lid=candidate-management-video>
Manage candidates from your phone.
<https://employers.indeed.com/redirect/appstorelink?campaignname=Application%20Bottom%20Promo&appstore=ios>[image:
Google Play]
<https://employers.indeed.com/redirect/appstorelink?campaignname=Application%20Bottom%20Promo&appstore=android>

By replying, you consent and agree that this email will be processed and
analyzed according to Indeed's Cookie Policy
<http://www.indeed.com/legal?isid=application-email&hl=en&co=US#cookies>,
Privacy
Policy
<http://www.indeed.com/legal?isid=application-email&hl=en&co=US#privacy>
and Terms of Service
<http://www.indeed.com/legal?isid=application-email&hl=en&co=US#tos>.

Indeed <http://www.indeed.com?isid=application-email&hl=en&co=US> - one
search. all jobs.
6433 Champion Grandview Way, Building 1, Austin, TX 78750
©2017 Indeed
By replying or using an indeedemail.com email address, you agree that this
email will be processed and analyzed according to the Indeed Cookie Policy
<https://www.indeed.com/legal?hl=en&co=US#cookies>, Privacy Policy
<https://www.indeed.com/legal?hl=en&co=US#privacy>, and Terms of Service
<https://www.indeed.com/legal?hl=en&co=US#tos>.
Indeed <https://www.indeed.com/?hl=en&co=US> | 6433 Champion Grandview Way,
Building 1, Austin, TX 78750

-- 
Best Regards,

-Justin Fata
517-290-8503
Co-Founder, TruSelf Organics
TruSelfOrganics.com <http://truselforganics.com/>