Subject: Fwd: Graphic Artist (Full Time) candidate - Nicole Cade applied on Indeed
From: Justin Fata <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 12:58:38 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nicole Cade <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Jun 18, 2017 at 12:57 PM
Subject: Graphic Artist (Full Time) candidate - Nicole Cade applied on
Indeed
To: [email-masked]

Nicole Cade applied for your Graphic Artist (Full Time) job in Lansing, MI
Interested in candidate?
Mark your interest level to keep your candidate list organized.
Yes
<https://employers.indeed.com/c?refUid=1biu26u5o2g5r8p9&token=candidates%2Fview%3Fid%3D7899967d0069%26action%3DtoggleYes&ctx=email-application-toggle-yes&lid=toggle-yes>
Maybe
<https://employers.indeed.com/c?refUid=1biu26u5o2g5r8p9&token=candidates%2Fview%3Fid%3D7899967d0069%26action%3DtoggleMaybe&ctx=email-application-toggle-maybe&lid=toggle-maybe>
Reject
<https://employers.indeed.com/c?refUid=1biu26u5o2g5r8p9&token=candidates%2Fview%3Fid%3D7899967d0069%26action%3DtoggleNo&ctx=email-application-toggle-no&lid=toggle-no>
Interest levels are not visible to candidates.

Application Questions

How many years of Adobe Indesign experience do you have?
4

Cover Letter

Hello!
My name is Nicole Cade I am a current student at Lansing Community College
studying to be a graphic designer. I will be obtaining my Associates degree
in Applied Arts in Spring of 2018, I have already achieved my Associates in
General Education in 2015. I have had four years of experience with all of
the Adobe software including Photoshop, Indesign, Dreamweaver, and
Illustrator along with extensive knowledge of Macintosh and Windows
operating systems. Currently I am employed at Target as a Perishables
Assistant and a Graphic Designer/Lead Paginator at Lansing Community
College for our student newspaper The Lookout. I am in charge of creating
advertisements for local businesses in the Lansing area for the newspaper,
creating LCC advertisements, and any graphics for certain stories, along
with laying out all of the pages for the newspaper on a bi-weekly deadline
basis during the spring and fall semesters. You can see our latest issues
at web.lcc.edu/lookout.
I am incredibly excited about this opportunity and believe I would be a
perfect match for it. I have experience, I am hardworking, a fast learner,
and not afraid to try something new! Please feel free to e-mail me at
[email-masked] or call me at (517) 282-0566 I look forward to
further communication!
Sincerely,
Nicole Cade
You may also reply to this email to contact candidate.
<https://employers.indeed.com/redirect/candidatemanagementvideolink?refUid=1biu26u5o2g5r8p9&ctx=email-application-candidate-management-video&lid=candidate-management-video>
*Video*: Learn more about managing your candidates on Indeed
Watch now
<https://employers.indeed.com/redirect/candidatemanagementvideolink?refUid=1biu26u5o2g5r8p9&ctx=email-application-candidate-management-video&lid=candidate-management-video>
Manage candidates from your phone.
<https://employers.indeed.com/redirect/appstorelink?campaignname=Application%20Bottom%20Promo&appstore=ios>[image:
Google Play]
<https://employers.indeed.com/redirect/appstorelink?campaignname=Application%20Bottom%20Promo&appstore=android>

By replying, you consent and agree that this email will be processed and
analyzed according to Indeed's Cookie Policy
<http://www.indeed.com/legal?isid=application-email&hl=en&co=US#cookies>,
Privacy
Policy
<http://www.indeed.com/legal?isid=application-email&hl=en&co=US#privacy>
and Terms of Service
<http://www.indeed.com/legal?isid=application-email&hl=en&co=US#tos>.

Indeed <http://www.indeed.com?isid=application-email&hl=en&co=US> - one
search. all jobs.
6433 Champion Grandview Way, Building 1, Austin, TX 78750
©2017 Indeed
By replying or using an indeedemail.com email address, you agree that this
email will be processed and analyzed according to the Indeed Cookie Policy
<https://www.indeed.com/legal?hl=en&co=US#cookies>, Privacy Policy
<https://www.indeed.com/legal?hl=en&co=US#privacy>, and Terms of Service
<https://www.indeed.com/legal?hl=en&co=US#tos>.
Indeed <https://www.indeed.com/?hl=en&co=US> | 6433 Champion Grandview Way,
Building 1, Austin, TX 78750

-- 
Best Regards,

-Justin Fata
517-290-8503
Co-Founder, TruSelf Organics
TruSelfOrganics.com <http://truselforganics.com/>