Subject: Fwd: Graphic Artist (Full Time) candidate - Todd List applied on Indeed
From: Justin Fata <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 12:03:06 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Todd List <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Jun 18, 2017 at 3:03 PM
Subject: Graphic Artist (Full Time) candidate - Todd List applied on Indeed
To: [email-masked]

Todd List applied for your Graphic Artist (Full Time) job in Lansing, MI
Interested in candidate?
Mark your interest level to keep your candidate list organized.
Yes
<https://employers.indeed.com/c?refUid=1biu9cgd908vd3s7&token=candidates%2Fview%3Fid%3D284ec2f35aab%26action%3DtoggleYes&ctx=email-application-toggle-yes&lid=toggle-yes>
Maybe
<https://employers.indeed.com/c?refUid=1biu9cgd908vd3s7&token=candidates%2Fview%3Fid%3D284ec2f35aab%26action%3DtoggleMaybe&ctx=email-application-toggle-maybe&lid=toggle-maybe>
Reject
<https://employers.indeed.com/c?refUid=1biu9cgd908vd3s7&token=candidates%2Fview%3Fid%3D284ec2f35aab%26action%3DtoggleNo&ctx=email-application-toggle-no&lid=toggle-no>
Interest levels are not visible to candidates.

Application Questions

How many years of Adobe Indesign experience do you have?
5

Cover Letter

I’m looking to obtain a position where I’ll be able to utilize my
creativity and innovation. I’m highly educated, extremely ingenuitive, and
very reliable. I strive for the best in everything I do, and take pride in
my work.

I’m proficient with the Adobe Creative Cloud applications, as well as
Microsoft Office Suite. I’m also an accomplished Web Designer where I use
HTML, CSS, and Dreamweaver to create websites. Several other programs I’m
skilled with include; CorelDRAW, Pinnacle Movie Editor, Gimp 2, and several
embroidery programs.

I’m currently employed as a Graphic Designer part-time at Graphics Plus in
Bay City. For this position, I create designs and set up layouts for
brochures, fliers, and business cards for clients by using applications in
Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office Suite. I’ve also done some work
at Amazing Engravings in Frankenmuth where I used the CorelDRAW program to
layout designs for trophies that got these designs engraved on them.

I possess a bachelor of arts, an associate in fine arts, and nearly
finished obtaining a bachelor of fine arts. I have a 3.92 GPA, and many of
the graphic images I’ve produced for my classes can be found on my internet
portfolio located at; https://tmlist.myportfolio.com

I’ve self-taught myself several computer based programs through the years.
I embroider images I’ve designed on shirts with my Brother embroidery
machine by using SophieSew and other sewing program. I also turn VHS videos
into DVDs where I’m able incorporate special effects using the Pinnacle
Movie Editor program.

I’m extremely creative, and ingenuitive. I’m able to come up with
innovative ideas while being a team player to accomplish assignments in a
fast-paced multitasking environment.

I appreciate the time you took to read this, and if you have any questions,
please feel free to contact me at your convenience at (989) 737-8211.

Sincerely,

Todd List
You may also reply to this email to contact candidate.
<https://employers.indeed.com/redirect/candidatemanagementvideolink?refUid=1biu9cgd908vd3s7&ctx=email-application-candidate-management-video&lid=candidate-management-video>
*Video*: Learn more about managing your candidates on Indeed
Watch now
<https://employers.indeed.com/redirect/candidatemanagementvideolink?refUid=1biu9cgd908vd3s7&ctx=email-application-candidate-management-video&lid=candidate-management-video>
Manage candidates from your phone.
<https://employers.indeed.com/redirect/appstorelink?campaignname=Application%20Bottom%20Promo&appstore=ios>[image:
Google Play]
<https://employers.indeed.com/redirect/appstorelink?campaignname=Application%20Bottom%20Promo&appstore=android>

By replying, you consent and agree that this email will be processed and
analyzed according to Indeed's Cookie Policy
<http://www.indeed.com/legal?isid=application-email&hl=en&co=US#cookies>,
Privacy
Policy
<http://www.indeed.com/legal?isid=application-email&hl=en&co=US#privacy>
and Terms of Service
<http://www.indeed.com/legal?isid=application-email&hl=en&co=US#tos>.

Indeed <http://www.indeed.com?isid=application-email&hl=en&co=US> - one
search. all jobs.
6433 Champion Grandview Way, Building 1, Austin, TX 78750
©2017 Indeed
By replying or using an indeedemail.com email address, you agree that this
email will be processed and analyzed according to the Indeed Cookie Policy
<https://www.indeed.com/legal?hl=en&co=US#cookies>, Privacy Policy
<https://www.indeed.com/legal?hl=en&co=US#privacy>, and Terms of Service
<https://www.indeed.com/legal?hl=en&co=US#tos>.
Indeed <https://www.indeed.com/?hl=en&co=US> | 6433 Champion Grandview Way,
Building 1, Austin, TX 78750

-- 
Best Regards,

-Justin Fata
517-290-8503
Co-Founder, TruSelf Organics
TruSelfOrganics.com <http://truselforganics.com/>