Subject: Fwd: Follow-Up on Job Application via Indeed (Graphic Artist)
From: LLPS Customer Care <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 15:00:16 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rawey Kased <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 2:48 PM
Subject: Follow-Up on Job Application via Indeed (Graphic Artist)
To: [email-masked]

Hello,

I wanted to follow up on my job application for the Full Time Graphic
Artist position. I was just wondering if anyone had the chance to look over
my resume and cover letter as well as if the position is still available?

I had applied on the 19th of June. I am very interested in this job opening
and visited the company's website. I can see a lot of potential for
providing the company's needs and meeting expectations. I would like to
learn more about the position as I find myself a perfect fit and can
provide more for the company.

I am looking forward to hearing from you. I have attached my resume and
cover letter as well. You can contact me via my cell# *347-249-4735
<(347)%20249-4735>*

My website/samples are available below and I have more recent samples via
G-Drive here ==> https://goo.gl/7G8wwV

*Portfolio Website Samples
<https://www.raweykased.com/graphicdesign/rkdgsamples.php>*

*- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -*
*Kind Regards,*
*Rawey Kased*
*Freelance Graphic Designer*
BA in Media Study & Fine Arts
*https://www.rkdesigngraphics.com <https://www.rkdesigngraphics.com>*
https://zazzle.com/rkdesigngraphics*