Subject: Fwd: Graphic Artist (Full Time) candidate - Michael Leone applied on Indeed
From: Justin Fata <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 12:09:37 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michael Leone <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Jun 18, 2017 at 11:09 AM
Subject: Graphic Artist (Full Time) candidate - Michael Leone applied on
Indeed
To: [email-masked]

Michael Leone applied for your Graphic Artist (Full Time) job in Lansing, MI
Interested in candidate?
Mark your interest level to keep your candidate list organized.
Yes
<https://employers.indeed.com/c?refUid=1bits00me2g5r9hc&token=candidates%2Fview%3Fid%3D70bfd9e9d563%26action%3DtoggleYes&ctx=email-application-toggle-yes&lid=toggle-yes>
Maybe
<https://employers.indeed.com/c?refUid=1bits00me2g5r9hc&token=candidates%2Fview%3Fid%3D70bfd9e9d563%26action%3DtoggleMaybe&ctx=email-application-toggle-maybe&lid=toggle-maybe>
Reject
<https://employers.indeed.com/c?refUid=1bits00me2g5r9hc&token=candidates%2Fview%3Fid%3D70bfd9e9d563%26action%3DtoggleNo&ctx=email-application-toggle-no&lid=toggle-no>
Interest levels are not visible to candidates.

Application Questions

How many years of Adobe Indesign experience do you have?
8

Cover Letter

To whom it may concern,

My name is Michael Leone, I am a 30 year old Grapghic Designer with great
experience. I recently was working as a Marketing Manager for a Harley
Davidson Dealership and I was in charge of their event coordination. I have
my associates in graphic design and have 10+ years experience through
various employment and freelance projects.

I have an eye for design, which I believe comes from my background in
traditional art. I have always done my best to be an out of the box thinker
and come up with new design solutions for my employers and clients. I am
highly proficient in using both PC and MAC platforms and the use of Adobe
Creative Suite.

I am very interested in this position. You can view my online portfolio at:
https://mikepleone.wixsite.com/lionabstract

In closing I look forward to speaking with you and the possibility of
setting up an interview. I can be best reached by the email and number
listed below. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Michael Leone
Email: [email-masked]
Phone:570.433.8296 <(570)%20433-8296>
You may also reply to this email to contact candidate.
<https://employers.indeed.com/redirect/candidatemanagementvideolink?refUid=1bits00me2g5r9hc&ctx=email-application-candidate-management-video&lid=candidate-management-video>
*Video*: Learn more about managing your candidates on Indeed
Watch now
<https://employers.indeed.com/redirect/candidatemanagementvideolink?refUid=1bits00me2g5r9hc&ctx=email-application-candidate-management-video&lid=candidate-management-video>
Manage candidates from your phone.
<https://employers.indeed.com/redirect/appstorelink?campaignname=Application%20Bottom%20Promo&appstore=ios>[image:
Google Play]
<https://employers.indeed.com/redirect/appstorelink?campaignname=Application%20Bottom%20Promo&appstore=android>

By replying, you consent and agree that this email will be processed and
analyzed according to Indeed's Cookie Policy
<http://www.indeed.com/legal?isid=application-email&hl=en&co=US#cookies>,
Privacy
Policy
<http://www.indeed.com/legal?isid=application-email&hl=en&co=US#privacy>
and Terms of Service
<http://www.indeed.com/legal?isid=application-email&hl=en&co=US#tos>.

Indeed <http://www.indeed.com?isid=application-email&hl=en&co=US> - one
search. all jobs.
6433 Champion Grandview Way, Building 1, Austin, TX 78750
©2017 Indeed
By replying or using an indeedemail.com email address, you agree that this
email will be processed and analyzed according to the Indeed Cookie Policy
<https://www.indeed.com/legal?hl=en&co=US#cookies>, Privacy Policy
<https://www.indeed.com/legal?hl=en&co=US#privacy>, and Terms of Service
<https://www.indeed.com/legal?hl=en&co=US#tos>.
Indeed <https://www.indeed.com/?hl=en&co=US> | 6433 Champion Grandview Way,
Building 1, Austin, TX 78750

-- 
Best Regards,

-Justin Fata
517-290-8503
Co-Founder, TruSelf Organics
TruSelfOrganics.com <http://truselforganics.com/>