Subject: Fwd: Graphic Artist (Full Time) candidate - Megan Matelonek applied on Indeed
From: Justin Fata <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 12:04:22 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Megan Matelonek <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Jun 18, 2017 at 1:40 PM
Subject: Graphic Artist (Full Time) candidate - Megan Matelonek applied on
Indeed
To: [email-masked]

Megan Matelonek applied for your Graphic Artist (Full Time) job in Lansing,
MI
Interested in candidate?
Mark your interest level to keep your candidate list organized.
Yes
<https://employers.indeed.com/c?refUid=1biu4lm8008vd4cc&token=candidates%2Fview%3Fid%3Dc8d9c5a6c0bf%26action%3DtoggleYes&ctx=email-application-toggle-yes&lid=toggle-yes>
Maybe
<https://employers.indeed.com/c?refUid=1biu4lm8008vd4cc&token=candidates%2Fview%3Fid%3Dc8d9c5a6c0bf%26action%3DtoggleMaybe&ctx=email-application-toggle-maybe&lid=toggle-maybe>
Reject
<https://employers.indeed.com/c?refUid=1biu4lm8008vd4cc&token=candidates%2Fview%3Fid%3Dc8d9c5a6c0bf%26action%3DtoggleNo&ctx=email-application-toggle-no&lid=toggle-no>
Interest levels are not visible to candidates.

Application Questions

How many years of Adobe Indesign experience do you have?
1

Cover Letter

Dear Labor Law Poster Service,

My name is Megan Matelonek, a graduate from College for Creative Studies,
Detroit, Michigan. I came across your Graphic Artist position and is
interested in applying. I have experience creating brochures, flyers and
logos and believe I would be a great attribute to your team. I am attaching
my Resume and Portfolio link to the message so feel free to look over thee
attachments.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to message me through this
email at [email-masked] or my cell phone number at 586-443-0149
<(586)%20443-0149>. Thank you for your time and I look forward to speaking
with you.

https://mmatelonek.wordpress.com/graphic-design-portfolio/

Sincerely,

Megan Matelonek
You may also reply to this email to contact candidate.
<https://employers.indeed.com/redirect/candidatemanagementvideolink?refUid=1biu4lm8008vd4cc&ctx=email-application-candidate-management-video&lid=candidate-management-video>
*Video*: Learn more about managing your candidates on Indeed
Watch now
<https://employers.indeed.com/redirect/candidatemanagementvideolink?refUid=1biu4lm8008vd4cc&ctx=email-application-candidate-management-video&lid=candidate-management-video>
Manage candidates from your phone.
<https://employers.indeed.com/redirect/appstorelink?campaignname=Application%20Bottom%20Promo&appstore=ios>[image:
Google Play]
<https://employers.indeed.com/redirect/appstorelink?campaignname=Application%20Bottom%20Promo&appstore=android>

By replying, you consent and agree that this email will be processed and
analyzed according to Indeed's Cookie Policy
<http://www.indeed.com/legal?isid=application-email&hl=en&co=US#cookies>,
Privacy
Policy
<http://www.indeed.com/legal?isid=application-email&hl=en&co=US#privacy>
and Terms of Service
<http://www.indeed.com/legal?isid=application-email&hl=en&co=US#tos>.

Indeed <http://www.indeed.com?isid=application-email&hl=en&co=US> - one
search. all jobs.
6433 Champion Grandview Way, Building 1, Austin, TX 78750
©2017 Indeed
By replying or using an indeedemail.com email address, you agree that this
email will be processed and analyzed according to the Indeed Cookie Policy
<https://www.indeed.com/legal?hl=en&co=US#cookies>, Privacy Policy
<https://www.indeed.com/legal?hl=en&co=US#privacy>, and Terms of Service
<https://www.indeed.com/legal?hl=en&co=US#tos>.
Indeed <https://www.indeed.com/?hl=en&co=US> | 6433 Champion Grandview Way,
Building 1, Austin, TX 78750

-- 
Best Regards,

-Justin Fata
517-290-8503
Co-Founder, TruSelf Organics
TruSelfOrganics.com <http://truselforganics.com/>