Subject: Fwd: Graphic Artist (Full Time) candidate - Thomas Kelly applied on Indeed
From: Justin Fata <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 12:10:17 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Thomas Kelly <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Jun 18, 2017 at 11:54 AM
Subject: Graphic Artist (Full Time) candidate - Thomas Kelly applied on
Indeed
To: [email-masked]

Thomas Kelly applied for your Graphic Artist (Full Time) job in Lansing, MI
Interested in candidate?
Mark your interest level to keep your candidate list organized.
Yes
<https://employers.indeed.com/c?refUid=1bitujd742ttdfb7&token=candidates%2Fview%3Fid%3Dfa51a6b8ca49%26action%3DtoggleYes&ctx=email-application-toggle-yes&lid=toggle-yes>
Maybe
<https://employers.indeed.com/c?refUid=1bitujd742ttdfb7&token=candidates%2Fview%3Fid%3Dfa51a6b8ca49%26action%3DtoggleMaybe&ctx=email-application-toggle-maybe&lid=toggle-maybe>
Reject
<https://employers.indeed.com/c?refUid=1bitujd742ttdfb7&token=candidates%2Fview%3Fid%3Dfa51a6b8ca49%26action%3DtoggleNo&ctx=email-application-toggle-no&lid=toggle-no>
Interest levels are not visible to candidates.

Application Questions

How many years of Adobe Indesign experience do you have?
10

Cover Letter

Hello!

I am an American Graphics Designer and VFX / Motion Graphics artist,
currently staying in Orlando, Florida where I'm freelancing at Walt Disney
World.

The reason I am contacting your business is to offer my services as a
remote freelancer. This current contract is full-time and ends this August
3rd. For this reason I can only offer up to 15 hours per week of services
for now, however, after August 3rd I will be available to work on your
projects full-time if you so desire.

You can view my current Motion Graphics demo reel here:

https://www.behance.net/gallery/47483883/VFX-Demo-Reel-2017

The demo reel shows clips from various projects that I have worked on in
the past and includes things like green-screen work, title bumpers,
rotoscoping, matte-painting, 3D modeling and animating, etcetera.

For general Graphics Design work you may also want to browse my whole
portfolio here:

https://www.behance.net/thomaspatrickkelly

This shows a variety of samples of my past projects which include things
like logo design, 3D printing, typography, color profiling for printers,
some Photoshop illustrations, etcetera.

For pricing projects you have the choice of either a fixed-price or an
hourly rate. An example of a fixed-price project would be $50-$150 for a
logo design or a letterhead, depending on the pre-determined difficulty of
the requested project. If you prefer to go with an hourly rate then I will
use time tracking software to ensure that your projects are never
overcharged.

If you would like to contact me about the possibility of working on one or
more of your projects then please reply to this email. Alternatively you
may text me at anytime or call with a prescheduled phone appointment.

As with any business, most of my income is from repeat customers and
referrals. You can rest assured that the quality of my work will reflect
this.

Thank you for your consideration,
Thomas Kelly
[email-masked]
+1 540-684-2777 <(540)%20684-2777>
(Text anytime or call by appointment)
You may also reply to this email to contact candidate.
<https://employers.indeed.com/redirect/candidatemanagementvideolink?refUid=1bitujd742ttdfb7&ctx=email-application-candidate-management-video&lid=candidate-management-video>
*Video*: Learn more about managing your candidates on Indeed
Watch now
<https://employers.indeed.com/redirect/candidatemanagementvideolink?refUid=1bitujd742ttdfb7&ctx=email-application-candidate-management-video&lid=candidate-management-video>
Manage candidates from your phone.
<https://employers.indeed.com/redirect/appstorelink?campaignname=Application%20Bottom%20Promo&appstore=ios>[image:
Google Play]
<https://employers.indeed.com/redirect/appstorelink?campaignname=Application%20Bottom%20Promo&appstore=android>

By replying, you consent and agree that this email will be processed and
analyzed according to Indeed's Cookie Policy
<http://www.indeed.com/legal?isid=application-email&hl=en&co=US#cookies>,
Privacy
Policy
<http://www.indeed.com/legal?isid=application-email&hl=en&co=US#privacy>
and Terms of Service
<http://www.indeed.com/legal?isid=application-email&hl=en&co=US#tos>.

Indeed <http://www.indeed.com?isid=application-email&hl=en&co=US> - one
search. all jobs.
6433 Champion Grandview Way, Building 1, Austin, TX 78750
©2017 Indeed
By replying or using an indeedemail.com email address, you agree that this
email will be processed and analyzed according to the Indeed Cookie Policy
<https://www.indeed.com/legal?hl=en&co=US#cookies>, Privacy Policy
<https://www.indeed.com/legal?hl=en&co=US#privacy>, and Terms of Service
<https://www.indeed.com/legal?hl=en&co=US#tos>.
Indeed <https://www.indeed.com/?hl=en&co=US> | 6433 Champion Grandview Way,
Building 1, Austin, TX 78750

-- 
Best Regards,

-Justin Fata
517-290-8503
Co-Founder, TruSelf Organics
TruSelfOrganics.com <http://truselforganics.com/>