Subject: Fwd: Graphic Artist (Full Time) candidate - Katy VT applied on Indeed
From: Justin Fata <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 12:01:53 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Katy VT <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Jun 18, 2017 at 4:37 PM
Subject: Graphic Artist (Full Time) candidate - Katy VT applied on Indeed
To: [email-masked]

Katy VT applied for your Graphic Artist (Full Time) job in Lansing, MI
Interested in candidate?
Mark your interest level to keep your candidate list organized.
Yes
<https://employers.indeed.com/c?refUid=1biuepjet08vd3ho&token=candidates%2Fview%3Fid%3D2aa8991b7f9c%26action%3DtoggleYes&ctx=email-application-toggle-yes&lid=toggle-yes>
Maybe
<https://employers.indeed.com/c?refUid=1biuepjet08vd3ho&token=candidates%2Fview%3Fid%3D2aa8991b7f9c%26action%3DtoggleMaybe&ctx=email-application-toggle-maybe&lid=toggle-maybe>
Reject
<https://employers.indeed.com/c?refUid=1biuepjet08vd3ho&token=candidates%2Fview%3Fid%3D2aa8991b7f9c%26action%3DtoggleNo&ctx=email-application-toggle-no&lid=toggle-no>
Interest levels are not visible to candidates.

Application Questions

How many years of Adobe Indesign experience do you have?
4

Cover Letter

To Whom It May Concern:

Hello! My name is Katy VT, and I am writing to express interest in the
Graphic Artist opportunity that has become available at Labor Law Poster
Service. Given my related experience and excellent capabilities, I would
appreciate your consideration for this job opening. I feel that my skills
are an ideal match for this position.

I recently graduated from Northern Michigan University, with a B.F.A in Art
and Design. I’m proficient in the use of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe
Illustrator, and have a strong grasp on the elements of design.
Furthermore, my work as a student leader has given me a half-decade of
experience in leadership, communication, and the coordination of events and
people. My past supervisors would support this as well as tell you that I
am responsible, motivated, a quick learner and that I have consistently
demonstrated creative thinking, organizational, and problem-solving
abilities.

In my previous position, as the Gender and Sexuality Studies program
assistant and graphic designer, I was responsible for designing promotional
materials such as posters, flyers and brochures. I also managed the
department's social media and performed minor maintenance to the
department's website.
I invite you to review my detailed achievements in the attached resume and
you can find my portfolio at katyveetee.com. After reviewing my resume and
portfolio, I hope you will agree that I am the type of competent and
competitive candidate you are looking for.

Please contact me at 616-755-2661 <(616)%20755-2661> or via email at
[email-masked] to arrange for a convenient meeting time. Thank you
for your consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best,

Katy VT
You may also reply to this email to contact candidate.
<https://employers.indeed.com/redirect/candidatemanagementvideolink?refUid=1biuepjet08vd3ho&ctx=email-application-candidate-management-video&lid=candidate-management-video>
*Video*: Learn more about managing your candidates on Indeed
Watch now
<https://employers.indeed.com/redirect/candidatemanagementvideolink?refUid=1biuepjet08vd3ho&ctx=email-application-candidate-management-video&lid=candidate-management-video>
Manage candidates from your phone.
<https://employers.indeed.com/redirect/appstorelink?campaignname=Application%20Bottom%20Promo&appstore=ios>[image:
Google Play]
<https://employers.indeed.com/redirect/appstorelink?campaignname=Application%20Bottom%20Promo&appstore=android>

By replying, you consent and agree that this email will be processed and
analyzed according to Indeed's Cookie Policy
<http://www.indeed.com/legal?isid=application-email&hl=en&co=US#cookies>,
Privacy
Policy
<http://www.indeed.com/legal?isid=application-email&hl=en&co=US#privacy>
and Terms of Service
<http://www.indeed.com/legal?isid=application-email&hl=en&co=US#tos>.

Indeed <http://www.indeed.com?isid=application-email&hl=en&co=US> - one
search. all jobs.
6433 Champion Grandview Way, Building 1, Austin, TX 78750
©2017 Indeed
By replying or using an indeedemail.com email address, you agree that this
email will be processed and analyzed according to the Indeed Cookie Policy
<https://www.indeed.com/legal?hl=en&co=US#cookies>, Privacy Policy
<https://www.indeed.com/legal?hl=en&co=US#privacy>, and Terms of Service
<https://www.indeed.com/legal?hl=en&co=US#tos>.
Indeed <https://www.indeed.com/?hl=en&co=US> | 6433 Champion Grandview Way,
Building 1, Austin, TX 78750

-- 
Best Regards,

-Justin Fata
517-290-8503
Co-Founder, TruSelf Organics
TruSelfOrganics.com <http://truselforganics.com/>