Subject: Fwd: Graphic Artist (Full Time) candidate - Joseph D. Hipkins applied on Indeed
From: Justin Fata <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 12:02:18 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joseph D. Hipkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Jun 18, 2017 at 4:27 PM
Subject: Graphic Artist (Full Time) candidate - Joseph D. Hipkins applied
on Indeed
To: [email-masked]

Joseph D. Hipkins applied for your Graphic Artist (Full Time) job in
Lansing, MI
Interested in candidate?
Mark your interest level to keep your candidate list organized.
Yes
<https://employers.indeed.com/c?refUid=1biue6mbq2ttdau9&token=candidates%2Fview%3Fid%3Db55086899ae7%26action%3DtoggleYes&ctx=email-application-toggle-yes&lid=toggle-yes>
Maybe
<https://employers.indeed.com/c?refUid=1biue6mbq2ttdau9&token=candidates%2Fview%3Fid%3Db55086899ae7%26action%3DtoggleMaybe&ctx=email-application-toggle-maybe&lid=toggle-maybe>
Reject
<https://employers.indeed.com/c?refUid=1biue6mbq2ttdau9&token=candidates%2Fview%3Fid%3Db55086899ae7%26action%3DtoggleNo&ctx=email-application-toggle-no&lid=toggle-no>
Interest levels are not visible to candidates.

Application Questions

How many years of Adobe Indesign experience do you have?
3

Cover Letter

Dear Hiring Manager,

I am writing you today regarding the graphic design position at Labor Law
Poster Service. I really like your organization. I would really enjoy the
opportunity to work for Labor Law Poster Service. I feel like I would be a
perfect fit for the position and the company.

I have 2 years of graphic design experience running my own business through
the University of Michigan Flint Incubator. I’ve worked with many different
clients on many different projects. One project I worked on, my branding
work that I created for a client landed her company a review with The New
York Times. Proving the importance and impact good design and branding can
have for a company. Running my own business as an entrepreneur was a really
exciting and cultivating experience, to say the least. In addition to my
entrepreneurial work, I’ve also worked as an intern for the university,
updating and managing the digital sign system on campus. Which was a one of
the most important learning experience in my collegiate career.

I’m very passionate about design and branding. I’ve a very hard worker. I
like to get things done right, the first time. I’m a very personable person
and really good at conducting presentations. I would consider myself a real
people person.

I would like to setup an appointment to talk further about my skills and
experiences. I would really like to go over my portfolio and show you my
work that I have created over the years. Thank you for your time and your
consideration for the position. I’m looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Joseph D. Hipkins

810-624-5787 <(810)%20624-5787>

[email-masked]
You may also reply to this email to contact candidate.
<https://employers.indeed.com/redirect/candidatemanagementvideolink?refUid=1biue6mbq2ttdau9&ctx=email-application-candidate-management-video&lid=candidate-management-video>
*Video*: Learn more about managing your candidates on Indeed
Watch now
<https://employers.indeed.com/redirect/candidatemanagementvideolink?refUid=1biue6mbq2ttdau9&ctx=email-application-candidate-management-video&lid=candidate-management-video>
Manage candidates from your phone.
<https://employers.indeed.com/redirect/appstorelink?campaignname=Application%20Bottom%20Promo&appstore=ios>[image:
Google Play]
<https://employers.indeed.com/redirect/appstorelink?campaignname=Application%20Bottom%20Promo&appstore=android>

By replying, you consent and agree that this email will be processed and
analyzed according to Indeed's Cookie Policy
<http://www.indeed.com/legal?isid=application-email&hl=en&co=US#cookies>,
Privacy
Policy
<http://www.indeed.com/legal?isid=application-email&hl=en&co=US#privacy>
and Terms of Service
<http://www.indeed.com/legal?isid=application-email&hl=en&co=US#tos>.

Indeed <http://www.indeed.com?isid=application-email&hl=en&co=US> - one
search. all jobs.
6433 Champion Grandview Way, Building 1, Austin, TX 78750
©2017 Indeed
By replying or using an indeedemail.com email address, you agree that this
email will be processed and analyzed according to the Indeed Cookie Policy
<https://www.indeed.com/legal?hl=en&co=US#cookies>, Privacy Policy
<https://www.indeed.com/legal?hl=en&co=US#privacy>, and Terms of Service
<https://www.indeed.com/legal?hl=en&co=US#tos>.
Indeed <https://www.indeed.com/?hl=en&co=US> | 6433 Champion Grandview Way,
Building 1, Austin, TX 78750

-- 
Best Regards,

-Justin Fata
517-290-8503
Co-Founder, TruSelf Organics
TruSelfOrganics.com <http://truselforganics.com/>